Online: 0 Guests: 19
Watch the trailer for the fan-made Hunt for Gollum movie
Posted by Patrick Sauriol on Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The Hunt for Gollum is a fan-created 40-minute film inspired by the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Directed and written by Chris Bouchard and filmed on location in North Wales, the project is a non-profit creation not endorsed by Tolkien's estate or New Line Cinema, the studio that released Peter Jackson's Rings trilogy. Just like all of the rest short films created by fans of franchises, there's no big budget or studio support behind The Hunt for Gollum -- but the recently released trailer shows that the creators are nevertheless making their film to a higher standard.
The trailer for Bouchard's film has just gone up at www.thehuntforgollum.com and a release date of May 3, 2009 has been issued. On that day the film will be available for download via the website and for free. Right now the official website will give you additional information about the show's creators and the movie's storyline, stills and you can listen to two tracks from the picture's soundtrack.
- 4 Ray Harryhausen: 1920-2013
- 2 Review: Iron Man 3
- 1 Opinion: Why Star Trek Into Darkness fails
- 1 Promo: Agents of SHIELD
- 0 Game of Thrones review: Season 3, Episode 5
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 5 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 6 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 7 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones review: Season 3, Episode 6