Online: 1 Guests: 42
Next Tuesday EA will release Battlefield 3, its first-person combat shooter. The video game software giant is putting a lot of marketing bucks behind BF3 because they now want to go after the Call of Duty fanbase that rival company Activision has built up over the past seven years. And judging from the launch trailer for Battlefield 3 that the company released today, they might just have a shot at establishing that beachhead.
The Call of Duty game franchise went into overdrive with the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. EA is invested in positioning Battlefield 3 as the early must-have modern war game simulator since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 isn't out until November 8 in North America.
Here's the launch trailer for Battlefield 3. If you've got a PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 or a PC, you can buy it starting on October 25.
- 4 Ray Harryhausen: 1920-2013
- 2 Review: Iron Man 3
- 1 Promo: Agents of SHIELD
- 1 Opinion: Why Star Trek Into Darkness fails
- 0 Game of Thrones review: Season 3, Episode 5
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 5 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 6 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 7 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones review: Season 3, Episode 6