Online: 0 Guests: 33
Now that the 23rd James Bond movie Skyfall is in theaters in North America, we're able to share in the enthusiasm that the lucky people in the U.K. had a couple of weeks back when the movie was released in European cinemas. With a crushing $88.4 million dollar opening weekend (the best ever for a Bond film) and very strong weekday grosses, Skyfall will almost certainly pass the highest grossing 007 picture to date, Quantum of Solace, which enjoyed a total accum of $168 million dollars at the domestic box office.
One of the raves that Skyfall is receiving is for its imaginative opening sequence, a staple in the James Bond film franchise. Designed by Daniel Kleinman, and with a cover song performed by Brit sensation Adele, the dreamlike Skyfall opening credit sequence has now been posted online by Kleinman himself. The credit blocks have been removed so you can enjoy the imagery without distraction.
Kleinman has designed the opening credits sequence for every James Bond movie from GoldenEye forward until Quantum of Solace. A different effects house was employed for 2008's Quantum of Solace, but with 2012's Skyfall the movie's producers made the decision to return back to Kleinman and seek his eye for the new Bond movie.
- 4 Ray Harryhausen: 1920-2013
- 2 Review: Iron Man 3
- 1 Promo: Agents of SHIELD
- 1 Opinion: Why Star Trek Into Darkness fails
- 0 Game of Thrones review: Season 3, Episode 5
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 5 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 6 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 7 Deconstructed
- 0 Game of Thrones review: Season 3, Episode 6